Your First Appointment
What happens at my first visit?
- You will be welcomed by our receptionist, who ensures all your personal details are correct.
- If you haven't already done so you will need to fill out a few forms such as medical history and a patient questionnaire. Once these are completed you will be ready to see the dentist.
- You will be shown to the treatment room where you will get a chance to get to know some more members of team.
- Now it's your time and chance to ask your dentist any questions that you may have or express any concerns.
- Our dentist Costin will then carry out a tooth by tooth EXAMINATION of your mouth everything being charted on the computer (such as abnormal wear, disease or decay, acid erosion, tooth sensitivity etc)
- Gums will also be assessed including inflammation, history of gum disease, gum recession etc.
- Extra oral examination will focus on aspects of the mouth such as jaw joints, symmetry or swellings together with cancer screening and soft tissues check.
- Take preliminary X-rays* and Intra-oral pictures. Costin can show you images taken on a screen in front of you, which allows you to understand your mouth in a way you have never experienced at the dentist before!
- Once this has all been completed you and your dentist will have the opportunity to discuss your treatment options and recommendations.
New patient appointment fee: only £32.50*
*Diagnostic X-rays are not included in this price and may be recommended to assess teeth health and bone levels (necessary for gum disease assessment). X-rays will be charged separately £29.50
The final step is to get a printed quote and if you are ready to start you will be able to book the appointments with our receptionist.Tweets by @TwitterDev